CHANGE PENDRIVE ICON AND NAME


CHANGE PENDRIVE ICON AND NAME
STEP 1:-CREAT ICON (BY USING ICO.FX OR RENAME PICTURE USING .ICO FORMAT)


STEP 2:-INSERT PENDRIVE TO YOUR PC


STEP 3:-OPEN NOTEPAD AND WRITE THIS



[autorun]
Label=PENDRIVE NAME AS YOU LIKE
Icon=ICON NAME.ico




EDIT PENDRIVE NAME AND ICON NAME


STEP 4:-SAVE THIS FILE “autorun.inf
TO YOUR PENDRIVE AND INSERT THE ICON TO YOUR PENDRIVE


STEP 5:-THEN YOU SEEN THIS ICON…

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: