Edit Photo as professional

NewEdit Photo as professional 


Its a powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs. With only a few clicks, anyone can solve most digital photo problems:

* Photo Editing
* Photo Retouch
* Draw MakeUp
* Make your photo look like it's taken by a professional photographer.


Example:
Before -------------------------------------------- After
[Image: CopyOf_glamskin_m.jpg] ------ [Image: CopyOf_glamskin_m_aft.jpg]

[Image: les_inpainting_bfr.jpg] ------------ [Image: les_inpainting_aft.jpg]


[Image: whead.jpg] ----- [Image: whead_aft.jpg]

You Can edit easily any picture

[Image: screen_big_26.jpg]



Quote:Look down for it is important features:

* Drag and drop to open photos in this photo editor.
* Copy/Paste image from Clipboard.
* Batch Resizing (resize multiple images)
* PSD file (PhotoShop Format) support in Editing.
* Multi Language support.
* Save to computer as .jpg, .png, .bmp and other file formats.
* And many more features...


The software comes with a video tutorial that will teach you how to use PhotoInstrument in just a few minutes.
Take a look at some examples below. So easy to use that anyone can apply these changes. Download PhotoInstrument for free and you can see short videos how this samples was created.

* PhotoInstrument v4.8 (Build 490)
* Requirements: Windows NT4,2000,XP,Vista,7
* Setup file size: 3,38Mb




download software




crack file




Crack File to paste: C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument





Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: