CHECK YOUR COMPUTER MALE OR FEMALE
Is your computer “male” or “female”?
 1. Open Notepad
 2. Type the following line in notepad: CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I love you" 
3. Save file as- computer_gender.vbs 
4. Run the file.
 If you hear a male voice, your pc is a boy If you hear a female voice, your pc is a girl .......
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: