Real Cost of iPhone5 is Very Very Low


Computer Planet 4U

Hi,
Today I have a very interesting topic, Very difficult to believe on it. Apple's iPhone 5, which pitches for $649(USA) or Rs 45,500(INR), is really worth Rs 11,818(INR) means near about $207(USA) . 

This has been disclosed by Barclays in one of its research report. The article gauged that the aggregate material cost for a common iPhone 5, which rejects the worth of advertising, warranty, critical logistics costs, production and other expense parts, is $207.

We all know Apple has an enormous benefit edge on the greater part of their units and as a result of business sector research firm IHS iSuppli, we now know what amount of Apple pays for assembling the iPhone 5. The 16GB rendition of the as of late started cellular telephone costs $207, which is $442 less than the retail cost without a contract. The 32GB and 64GB cost $217 and $238 individually.  

"We evaluate that NAND Flash explains about 10% of the aggregate iPhone cost, remote parts account about 16% and the presentation about 20% of the sum." assessed Barclays. I can show you whole list of all the parts with actual cost in market. check the below list:



Computer Planet 4U

The examination and monetary firm further included that the material cost for iPhone 5 "may have declined to a small extent in the month of December, the previous year".  I personally think that They could sell them much cheaper and still makes lots of money, the thing is they don't need to, which is incredible to be quite honest.

I want to say one thing, this is not an anti-apple article. All phones cost about this much to manufacture, right? The Lumia 900 is the same price and I'm sure the Galaxy S3 is around the same price as well.

Apple's products are expensive, but that's exactly the "brand image" that is so successful for Apple. They want people to perceive the iPhone as a luxury product… they can't sell it 300$, it would destroy the brand image.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: