Delete or Unfriend Multiple Friends in Facebook

Hello friends you know how to delete or unfriend multiple Facebook friends in Facebook.I know 90% from you think this is a fun but today i shares a complete tutorial who helps you in delete or unfriend multiple friends in Facebook.

For Firefox Users:

1)Download and install greensmonkey add-in for Firefox.You will see a screen as shown below click on add to Firefox.


2)After that a pop up window is generate then click on Install as shown in below screenshot.



3)Now install -in Delete Facebook Friends by click here.You will see a screen as shown below then click on Install.












4)After installing open www.facebook.com and Login to your Facebook account and open your friend list.You will see a multiple selecting option as shown in below screenshot.Now select friends and delete or unfriend them.







Done.. Hope you like this...
Leave a comment below if any query or suggestion..
Thanks...
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: