15 Cool & Usefull NotepaD Tricks to Play with your Friends



CLICK ON TO THIS LINKS AND SEE THE NOTEPAD TRIKS

Here is a Roundup Articles of my previous Notepad tricks collection of my blog. These tricks will show you what are the things you can do with your notepad.notepad tricks
Here is a simple notepad tricks to download unlimited from Rapidshare, Megaupload file sharing websites.
unlimited download from rapidshare megaupload
Copy the code given below in notepad :-
@echo off
echo ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /flushdns
echo ipconfig /release
ipconfig /release
echo ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /renew
and save it as “technoskillonline.bat”
Now click on this file every time you download a file from Rapidshare and Megaupload
That’s it…
basic step to become a hacker Now i will show how to create fake virus in your computer, this is a good computer & notepad tricksto play with your friends :-)
S, this is the initial step to become a  hacker…
1–> open “notepad”
Type the commands given in given below :-
@echo off
C:
cls
echo hello
pause
echo im a virus
pause
echo hurray !! im become a hacker
pause
save the file as “.bat” extension
for example if your file name is “virus” save it as “virus.bat”
Hurray !!! i had created a virus !!
how to make an invisible folder
how to make an invisible folder
How to  make an invisible folder, so that no one can see your folder which is too personal… 4 u
1–> create a new folder
2–> select that folder & press F2 & press backspace until the name “new folder” vanish
3–> now by pressing ALT key, type 0160 simultaneously (at the same time) & hit enter.
4–> now you can see the folder name is vanished.
5–> to make folder icon invisible
6–> right click on that folder & goto –>properties –>customize –>change icon
make an invisible folder
make an invisible folder
Hurray..! now your folder is invisible.

CLICK ON TO THIS LINKS AND SEE THE NOTEPAD TRIKS

Now u can shutdown your computer using notepad and say bye…. to tradition ways ( turn off) of closing your computer
You can easily test your anti-virus program with a simple notepad trick, so that you can easily know the efficiency of your anti-virus program
Its nothing but emptying the system32 folder of OS in your computer, so that your computer cannot boot b’coz system32 is essential folder which is needed for booting and all the core operation of OS.
You may have a chance to face a problem that “program not responding” error, while loading lot of data in windows. This trick will make full stop to such problems.
You can frustrate your friend by showing repeated messages in the notepad, by following this simple notepad tricks.
By using this simple code given below you can make the notepad open continuously with non stop..
You can make your Cd-drive to open & close repeatedly.
Make your keyboard keys to type continuously (non-stop)
It makes your capslock LED to blink continuously.
This is another cool tricks with notepad.
The flight that hit the world trade center is Q33n. Do you want make that 9/11 attack again, that too in your computer.




Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: