Networking Essentials


[Image: header-1.jpg]

[Image: body1.jpg]

[Image: body2.jpg]


[Image: body3.jpg]


[Image: cabletype1.jpg]


[Image: cabletype2.jpg]


[Image: cabletype3.jpg]


[Image: footer.jpg]
Network has moved on line, and merchants to connect global and local customers to build relationships and expand into new areas. The following are essential tools, jumped into the virtual business networks.
In the world of computers, networking is the practice of linking two or more computing devices together for the purpose of sharing data. Networks are built with a mix of computer hardware and computer software. When you network, are you giving, or grasping? Palm up networking embodies the spirit of service, of giving and wanting nothing in return. When you network "palm down" you're grasping for personal gain. Palm up = heart-oriented interaction. Palm down = greedy grasping. Which attitude results in building relationships, providing value, and ultimately bestows benefits on both parties? You guessed it. The universe has a perfect accounting system. Give to others, it'll all come back to you in time. 
An essential guide to understanding networking theory, implementation, and interoperability

* Excellent preparation for generic or vendor-specific networking certification programs
* Written in a user-friendly manner accessible to readers who may need an introduction to networking terms
* Introduction to two popular real-world networking models: the Department of Defense (DoD) model and the Open System Interconnection (OSI) model
* Includes latest technologies such as laser, infrared, and satellite/ microwave communications 
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: