How to hide folders in Nokia X2 without using software


How to hide folders in Nokia X2 without using software

This is a tutorial to hide your the folders in your Nokia or Java mobile. I have tried and tested it in Nokia X2-00 mobile. Most importantly, we are not installing any additional software to hide the folders on your mobile. We are just using simple tricks to hide the folders.

Step 1: Select the folder you want to hide. Lets name it as 'ABC'.
Step 2: Rename the folder 'ABC' as 'ABC.jad'
Step 3: Create a new folder called 'ABC.jar'.
Step 4: Now the folder which you want to hide will be invisible i.e 'ABC.jad'. Only the folder with .jar extension will be visible i.e 'ABC.jar'.
Step 5: To bring back your folder. Just remove the .jar extension or delete the .jar folder. Now the 'ABC.jad' folder will be visible.

I tried and tested in Nokia X2-00. It works. What I came to know is, this trick works in almost every mobile Nokia/JAVA mobile. Let me know, if you have any queries.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: