Funny VBS Trick to Make your Computer Speak What you Type


You can make your computer speak whatever you type with a simple vbs trick you’re gonna love. It’s nothing serious, just a little piece of  trick tomake your computer speak to you. You just need to copy the code below and make a VBS file with it and you’re good to go!
Dim message, sapi
message=InputBox(“What should I say? www.doncaprio.com”,”Talk to me!”)
Set sapi=CreateObject(“sapi.spvoice”)
sapi.Speak message
You have need to create a new text file and paste the code above in it.
Save the text file as speak.vbs. You can do this by going to File > Save as on your text editor. Run the .vbs file and type in whatever you want your computer to say.
trick to make your computer speak
Type whatever you want your computer to say and hit OK. If you don’t know how to create a .vbs file, just download this file, unzip, run it, type what you want your computer to speak and hit Enter on your keyboard. You can make your computer speak some real nonsense if you’re the naughty type. lol. :) It’s a cool trick though! Please share!
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: