Free Calls From android

Free Calls From androidAlthough manycarriers that offercheap phonepackagesbut to communicate using the telephone is stillthe prediction isexpensiveSimpleand inexpensivesolution is to utilizethe facility "Push ToTalk".
In MobileWalkieTalkie service that utilizes the same data path that are now moreaffordableOr you can take advantage of free WiFi hot spot.

Simply by installing applications on HP Talkie Walkie Zello Android, do a little setup and you will be free to communicate with users of the same applicationOf courselike a Walkie Talkie alternately.
For who wants to try itthe following steps:

Download and setup

1Walkie Talkie Zello download applications from Google Play (AndroidMarket)Next, install it to your hand phone Android.
2Once installed and running, Walkie Talkie Zello will ask you to create an accountContent according to the data needed

 How To  use


1Click the menu separately add a contact, and wait until your friendconfirm it.
2To start talkingclick on your friend's accounthere, you will findseveral options menu.
3Press a while "Hold and Speak" to hear a "beep" and a connectionindicator changes from blue to red. You just talkFurther off "Hold andSpeak" to give your friends a chance to speak.


Additional Features

Other facilities are also provided Walkie Talkie Zello this applicationincludeadding Channel Chat (Chat Room sort of), set the accountstatusadd a status messageHistory conversational setting up alertsand interfaces,
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: