Prepaid & Postpaid 4G Data Plans - Jio

Reliance Jio is a 4G Service Provider In India. For Use Reliance Jio 4G Service In Your Android Device Then You Must Need To 4G Supported Smartphone. Reliance The Major Company in India is Never Been So Successful With Their Products. As You Know Reliance Jio Launched With Reliance Preview Offer Which You Can Use Unlimited 4G Internet Data For Free And Unlimited Free Call For 3 Month On Any Network. Each and Ever Android Mobile Phone Users Need This Free Reliance Jio 4G SIM. But There Are Some Restrictions To Use Reliance Jio Service. Which Is You Can’t Use This SIM On Other Android Device. Earlier Reliance Announced Jio 4G SIM Only Supported Reliance Mobile Worth Above Rs.10000. But Now Reliance Given Free Jio Service Free For All 4G Enable Android Mobile Phone.
Postpaid
Prepaid
Terms and conditions
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. "Unlimited at Night" pertains to 4G data used between 2am – 5am.
3. Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertain to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
4. The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st April 2017.
5. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
6. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
7. The prepaid packs with denominations Rs.19, Rs.129 and Rs.299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
8. 25% additional 4G and WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
9. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
10. On Postpaid tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.
11. The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing a LTE compatible handset.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: