How to Check Your Facebook Account is Hacked or Not

Facebook Facebook and facebook. Hackers continuously attacking on FB. Has Your Facebook Account Been Hacked? Are you thinking about it? Now need to worry. Today here we will let you know How to Check YourFacebook Account is Hacked or Not. It was an easy method which help you to know about any suspicious activity on your Facebook account. If anyone hacked you Facebook Account, they will login your accountand check all your activity and friends there. Recently Facebook added the new security setting feature, Which allows you to can trace out your last active session.With the help of this feature you can check who hacked your account, from Which country, what time and from which browser. Just use simple setting, follow some steps:
1. Go to Account Settings
2. Then go to Security
3. Last one is Active Sessions.



 Here you can see your current session listed at the top, and log-ins on other computers below. If any of those log-ins look suspicious (you can usually tell by the location), click “End Activity” and change your password quickly.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: