Candy Crush Saga Cheats v1.90.0.6

ONLY WORK FOR ROOTED DEVICES

 DETAILS
 • Unlimited Boosters
 • 157 Levels played to unlock boosters
 • This will generate new unique king ID
 • Will work to newer version
 • You can update the game after applied this cheat
 • Must be extracted using ES Explorer

TESTED AND WORKS ON
 • Jelly Bean
 • Kitkat
 • Lollipop
 • Marshmallow
 • Bluestacks

WARNING!!!
  • This will remove your current progress!
  • Backup your game data!

LET'S DO IT
  • Force stop game and clear data
  • Download save game file |
DOWNLOAD BUTTON BELOW
  • Extract to  /data/data/ 
  • Run the game and enjoy!


Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: