KeyScrambler a Free Tool Against Keyloggers to protect your privacy


A Keylogger is basically a spy ware, it records all your keystrokes.

Here is how a keylogger works

  • By recording each keystroke and immediately dispatching it to remote listener over internet
  • By collecting keystrokes data in a temporary file and then uploading it via internet
  • The collected keystrokes are never sent via internet instead they are collected in a temporary file and then if someone has access to your system either physical or remote they collect this data manually.
  • Finally the hardware keyloggers: these are actually hardware devices that include a little flash memory to record all your keystrokes,and then the person collects this data manually

So why do I need a Anti Keylogger when I have an Antivirus?

Well I agree that most anti viruses offer or at least claim to offer security against keyloggers,but here comes the interesting part why not test your anti-virus below is a link to a small software that will check whether you are secure or not. Run various tests in it and then you will see how easily it records your keystrokes and desktop screen-shots.
bit.ly/94QGxB
So i hope now you know why you need a anti keylogger.

KeyScrambler

KeyScrambler encrypts your keystrokes deep in the kernel, giving keyloggers “scrambled,” meaningless keys to record.
  • Defeats known and unknown keyloggers without needing constant signature updates.
  • Is compatible with other security programs and tokens and smart cards.
KeyScrambler encrypts your keystrokes deep in the kernel itself and thus prevents any chances of a keylogger logging your keystrokes.
KeyScrambler Premium starts the minute you turn on your computer and protects your Windows logon. It encrypts your keystrokes in over 150 applications in 17 categories, from popular browsers and online games to finance programs and office suites. It gives out only random characters that are meaningless for keyloggers.
keyscrambler protecting logon
keyscrambler protecting logon

keyscrambler protecting firefox
keyscrambler protecting firefox
The company offers three suits Personal, Premium and Professional.
Personal suit is free of cost and secures only mozilla firefox and internet explorer.
It’ also available as a firefox addon. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3383/
For more info visit their website : http://www.qfxsoftware.com
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: