Use Facebook? Get free 3 month Premium Protection from Spam


Free Premium 3 month Protection for Facebook Users

We have discussed already how important it is to have a good antivirus program for protecting your computer against worms and viruses that seem to roam in cyberspace like stray dogs.
BitDefender is a premium antivirus brand and is known world over, they have come up with this new offer for all the Facebook users. Their new version of antivirus Bitdefender Total Security 2011 comes with updated virus database, new protection measures and improved security.
Bitdefender has increased their protection circle to Facebook applications and Instant Messaging services as well.
Their exclusive Bitdefender Australia Fan Page is offering a free 3 months subscription of BitDefender Total Security 2011. For your information, it is a limited time offer so hurry, it might get over by the time you finish reading this post.
In some of my previous articles on getting rid of viruses from Windows I have mentioned the use of some good antivirus software and this one we are talking about here is a very secure A/V program.
A Paid Antivirus program is any day better than the one you download from Brothersoft or similar file sharing websites for free, this is your opportunity to get 3 months free subscription, I wouldn’t have missed it.
Step-by-Step Guide to download the software
Step 1 – Log in to your Facebook Account
bitdefender-australia-facebook-fan-page
Step 2 – Go to Bitdefender Australia Fan Page
Step 3 – Like Them
Step 4 – Download the software from the link that you see on their profile page
Step 5 – Install BitDefender Total Security 2011 on your system
Step 6 – Enjoy premium antivirus protection on your computer
Once you install your 3 month licensed copy please share your computer’s performance variations using the comment form below.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: