Write your Nickname and Status in Cool and Stylish Fonts


Simple and sober fonts are classic. They always make a good impression on first sight and defines your maturity level. Everyone uses them but if you want to be different, be some rocking dude then stylist fonts are must. There are several javascriptsavailable which applies some cool effect but their functionality is limited.
For example :
www.gtricks.com –> ωωω.gтяι¢кѕ.¢σмIsn’t it cool ? –> !5n’7 !7 (001 ?

Now you can change your name, status and even message someone in cool language by help of these tools :
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: