New Nokia 808 Pureview Coming In India This month


Nokia has confirmed that its New Nokia 808 will start coming in Indian markets throughout this month.
This phone has a potential to satisfy the new generation mobile users.
specification of Nokia 808:-
Dimensions – 123.9 x 60.2 x 13.9 mm, 95.5 cc
Weight – 169 g
Screen Type – AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size – 360 x 640 pixels, 4.0 inches (~184 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch – Yes
Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass
- Nokia ClearBlack display
Alert types – Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker – Yes
3.5mm jack – Yes
Card slot – microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal – 16 GB storage

GPRS – Class 33
EDGE – Class 33
Speed – HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, UPnP technology
Bluetooth – Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
NFC – Yes
USB – Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go support
Primary – 41 MP (38 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Xenon flash
Video – Yes, 1080p@30fps, 3x digital zoom (effective 24-74mm f/2.4 @1080p)
Secondary – Yes, VGA; VGA@30fps video recording
OS – Nokia Belle OS
CPU – 1.3 GHz
Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging – SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser – HTML5, Adobe Flash Lite
Radio – Stereo FM radio with RDS; FM transmitter
GPS – Yes, with A-GPS support
Java – Yes, MIDP 2.1
Colors – Black, White, Red
- SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- HDMI port
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Voice command/dial
- Document viewer
- Video/photo editor
- Predictive text input
Nokia 808 Pureview Price in India Rs 34000 Approx
Review::::—–
No doubt that it is a good phone according to the new generation but when we come to the price than its value decreases because we can get in the same price a new samsung galaxy note, which is a symbol of innovation than why people will go for Nokia 808.
Everything is fine accept its price.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: