31 shortcut keys for Microsoft Excel


31-shortcut-keys-for-Microsoft-Excel
Here are 31 handy keyboard Shortcuts that you can use on Microsoft Excel.

  1. F1: Opens a help task pane.
  2. F1 + Ctrl: Opens or closes the help window.
  3. F2: To edit the text in the active cell.
  4. F2 + Shift: To write a comment in the active cell.
  5. F2 + Alt: Opens the save as dialog box.
  6. F3 + Shift: opens the insert dialog box.
  7. F3 + Ctrl: Opens the define name dialog box.
  8. F3 + Shift + Ctrl:  Opens the create name dialog box.
  9. F4:  To redo the last command.
  10. F4 + Ctrl: To close the workbook window.
  11. F4 + Alt: To close the excel program.
  12. F5: Opens the Go to dialog box.
  13. F5 + Ctrl: brings back to the first level of workbook.
  14. F6: To shift between help taskbar and the excel window.
  15. F6 + Shift: To goto the previous square in the open worksheet.
  16. F6 + Ctrl: If more than one workbook is open to switch between them.
  17. F7: To open spelling correction window.
  18. F7 + Ctrl: When workbook window is not maximised it will move the window.
  19. F8: To activate / deactivate extended mode.
  20. F9: Will calculate all the worksheets in all open workbooks.
  21. F9 + Shift: Will calculate the active worksheet.
  22. F9 + Ctrl: To Minimise the workbook window.
  23. F10: Will select the menu bar.
  24. F10 + Ctrl: To open minimised window.
  25. F11: Will create a chart using the current range.
  26. F11 + Shift: To select a new worksheet.
  27. F11 + Alt: To switch between visual basic editor and the worksheet.
  28. F11 + Alt + Shift: Opens Microsoft script editor.
  29. F12: Opens save as dialog box.
  30. F12 + Shift: Saves the active workbook.
  31. F12 + Ctrl: To open the Open dialog box.
If you know more shortcut keys in Microsoft Excel then please feel free to have your say Smile(mail me)
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: