Few Advertisement Programs for Bloggers


I have seen many people get disappointed after adsense reject there application but they always forget that there are many others good alternative to it and you can use it to monetize your blog.
Here I’m sharing few advertisement programs which you can use on your blog to make money Blogging.
Cost-Per-Click (CPC) :
CPC programs are the best and the easiest way to earn money from your blog. They are suitable to all kind of blogs with family-friendly content regardless of their traffic level and age.
With a decent no of visitor in your profile then you can earn a decent amount of money with this program.
Cost-Per-Action (CPA) Advertising Programs:
CPA is similar to CPC , but the only difference is that this program don’t pay you on the basis of click, but it pays you good amount when user take action on the site like registering, buying or any related action.
* Text Link ads:
Selling text link ads can be added as an extra revenue for your blog. Register to sites which offers you such ads , put the small HTML code and thus you are on with the text ads.
The sites for which are:



* Widgets:
Widgets are getting popular now a days,
Some of these service works on PPC basis,and other behave like text link ads.


Sponsored Reviews:
payperpost is elite in this field. Where you have to write review about the some product or give your review about it, and they pay you handsomely.
If your blog has very good number of visitors, you can directly write the review on your blog and that will make big amount of money by cutting the middle man commission.
* RSS feeds ads : RSS now a days is the smartest ways to keep yourself updated about latest ongoing, In my site too when i started it,i get 10+ feed reader daily and i like it, But making money out of it i never thought of , but finally when i come to know the easy trick.
It display CPM based advertising on your feed footer. Bidvertiser recently introduced a RSS feed ad option.
In-text Advertising
This links comes with the double underline to differentiate between normal and sponsored link, and when the user move his mouse over the link..the advertisement pop up and once he click on it , money goes to the publisher account
I’m sure that by the time there are many other program which have come in action if we missed something here do let us know and leave a not about your favorite revenue program

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: