How I Earned $345 with Google adsense in a day


Google adsense is one of the lucrative and easy ways to make money. I have already shared a complete Adsense guide, which will help you to get started. Now, one thing which I have noticed seeing many ads and landing pages, many internet marketers uses the Fake adsense generator, which looks like a genuine adsense income proof, and they use it to sell their stuff.
This post is to create an awareness to all newbie bloggers, who falls for such scam and end up investing money on not so useful stuff.

Fake Adsense generator:

There are many online Websites which will let you generate fake adsense report, which will look like a genuine screen of your Adsense account. Though now, there is no tool for new adsense income generator, so most of the time you will seeing income proof of old adsense account.  Google adsense generator is a fake adsense revenue generating website, probably this is the website which most of the spammer in the web world are using to show off the wrong information.
Here is one Fake income proof, I created using such tool and in this case I used $345 as value, but it could be much more than that.
Fake Google Adsense generator

Can you make more money then this?

Though, above screenshot is fake, but if you work really hard, you can actually make this much money from Adsense. Though, here at ShoutMeLoud, I use multiple ways to monetize my site, so Adsense just adds like $600-800/month. You can see a complete list of my monetization method apart from Adsense here: How ShoutMeLoud makes money

Anyhow, you can use this tool for fun. So next time if anyone try to bully you with his adsense earning, use this tool to show your earning.
Meanwhile you can also use this tool to prepare something for your readers on April fool day.
Do you know any new such fake Adsense earning tool, which uses the new Adsense interface instead of old one?

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: