Remove Or Display Recent Items In Win 7


Remove-Or-Display-Recent-Items-In-Win-7-Screenshot-001jpg
A common setting in older versions of Windows is to display the recently opened documents and programs in the start menu.
In Windows 7, you can still do the same thing. Most users are looking to remove this option, especially on shared computers. Well either way, below I show you in a few steps on how to ad or remove the recent items list in Windows 7.
Alright lets get started by following the steps below.

Step (1) Right-click on the start button and select “Properties”
Right-click-The-Start-Button-And-Select-Properties-Screenshot-002
Click on the “Start Menu” tab,
Step (2) Click the “Customize” button
 Click-The-Customize-Button-Screenshot-003
Now you just need to scroll down to the Recent Items section and either check oruncheck. Click “OK” and you are done.
Check-or-Uncheck-Recent-Items-Screenshot-004
If you want to protect your privacy and erase data like recent items, browsing history, search history etc, then try out Ccleaner, it has a fully built in privacy protection module.

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: