Can Two People Be Logged Into The Same Facebook Account At The Same Time ?


Ok, I just noticed that a lot of people were asking this question and no one gave a ‘tested answer’.
It took only two mins for me to test this out and the answer is YES, two people can be logged into same Facebook account from two different computers, either on lan or anywhere in the world !
I have no idea why facebook allows this feature ? Does it really make sense, I don’t think so ! Coz, I practically cannot find a valid reason why facebook allows this.
Now after this I tried to figure out if, facebook had any such feature that would allow me to look at my past login session details (yes, something like the gmail feature, which allows you to check who had logged in recently :) ), and I could not find anything :( .
So, to conclude, two different people can log into the same account from different computer on facebook and this goes unnoticed, as there is no way to figure out who logged in and from where!
Latest update: All those who were logging to someone else’s account at the same time when they were logged in may not be able to do so. Facebook has improved their security, as a result of which users can know who else is logging into their FaceBook account and from which computer.

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: