Move Your Tabs to the Side in Google Chrome


If you’re a widescreen lover who’d prefer your browser take up fewer vertical pixels and are happy to sacrifice a few horizontally to your tabs, Chrome’s new side tabs feature (available in the Dev channel) is a nice option.
The eagle-eyed Chrome watchers at Download Squad and gHacks noticed earlier today that the side tabs feature was added to the latest Chrome Dev channel release; you just need to add the --enable-vertical-tabs flag to your Chrome shortcut to enable them.
Here’s how:
You’ll notice that when you toggle side tabs, Chrome sometimes hiccups in rendering the new view. Simply resizing your window should redraw the interface and fix the hiccup. Firefox extension Tree Style Tab accomplishes something similar for the Firefox crowd, but the functionality is on its way to getting baked in by default in Chrome.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: