Gtalk Hack : Find whether Ur friend is Invisible or Offline..!


Here is the simple trick to find the friends who are online in google talk but appearing offline. This simple trick I have explained is not professional. From my experience, Any professional invisible state can be detected by this method, As this is not a tool but a hack. Only problem with this is that you have to use gTalk software and it will not be applicable to web version, ie., inside gmail.

Follow these steps in gTtalk to check who all are in invisible state :

  • Open the chat window by clicking your friend’s name .
  • Click you friends name and select “Go off the Record”.
  • Send some message to that user.
  • If you get the feedback from gTalk that “User is offline and can’t receive messages” in red color, then it means that the user is really offline.
  • But if you get no response that means that the user is appearing offline and in invisible mode.
  • invisible
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: