How To Remove Splash Screen From Microsoft Office 2010 Read more: How To Remove Splash Screen From Microsoft Office 2010


All of us have been using Microsoft Office 2012 from quite a while now. How many of you have got irritated with the splash screen which appears before any Office program is run? It consumes time and secondly it is of no importance at all.  There is a way by which you can remove splash screen. Thus, you will straight away see the Office workplace.

remove splash screen word 2010
To remove splash screen you just have to modify the executable file of individual Office package like Winword, Excel, Powerpoint etc.

Remove splash screen from Microsoft Word Tutorial:

1) Right click on the desktop and create a shortcut. It will ask you for the item for which you want to create the shortcut.

remove splash screen office word 2010
2) Browse to the location where Winword in Microsoft Office is located. That is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\WINWORD.EXE. After that put a space followed by ‘/q’ as seen in the figure.
3) Clicking on next will create the shortcut, clicking on which will take you to Word workplace without showing the splash screen.

Similar remove splash screen steps needs to be followed for Powerpoint as well as Excel. The path for both the utilities will be
“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\powerpoint.exe” /q
“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\excel.exe” /e
“C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\Access.EXE” /s
For outlook 2010, it’s a bit difficult.
1 Click on the “Start” icon.
2 Click on “Run” on the Start Menu.
3 Type “Regedit” and click on “OK.”
Click on each of the following items:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Identities
{Unique Identity}
Software
Microsoft
Outlook Express
5.0 (click on this value to see the entries in the right pane)5 Right-click an empty space in the right pane, run your mouse pointer over “New” and then click on “DWORD Value.”
6 Name the DWORD Value “NoSplash.” Click on the new value to open it.
7 Change the “Value data” number to “1″ and click on “OK.” Exit the Registry Editor and restart Outlook Express. There won’t be a splash screen.
Do let us know how you liked this office 2012 remove splash screen trick? We appreciate your feedbacks.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: