Cool Tips and Tricks for Google Chrome


Almost every one of you might have tried Google Chrome or even be using it as your primary browser. Here is a list of cool tricks or to be more precise features of Google Chrome that are not talked about. These features might help you to use chrome more efficiently.

Use Two Different Accounts at the Same Time

One of the innovative new features of Google Chrome is the private mode using Incognito Window. To open an Incognito Window, press Ctrl + Shift + N.
One of the side-effects of this, is that you can log into two different accounts at the same site. And perhaps one of the best examples of this is being logged into two different Google Accounts at the same time. For example, I regularly use two GMail accounts. Have both open all the time saves considerable time in signing in and out. It seems cookies and data are shared between incognito windows open at the same time. Thus there is effectively just one incognito window open. This means it is only possible to log into two accounts simultaneously, one in a regular window, one in an incognito window.

Revolving Circles in the Tab


As is quite common throughout all browsers, Chrome has a ‘Loading’ animation of a circle in the tab, next to the page title. The unique feature is that it spins both ways anti-clockwise means data is being uploaded, or a page is being requested, and clockwise means that the page is being downloaded. I believe the speed of rotation also relates to transfer speed. (via Kadambam)

To Copy a Downloaded File


After downloading a file, you can copy it to the desktop or to any other folder by using drag and drop directly from Google Chrome.

Interchange Tabs between Chrome and Firefox

When you want to open a Firefox tab in Chrome, you can simply drag the tab right over to Chrome but to open a Chrome tab in Firefox, you need to grab the star icon and drag instead. The same thing works for both bookmarks and links in fact, you can grab the link from one browser and drop it on the bookmarks bar of the other. (Via Lifehacker)
Do you find any of your favorite feature missing? Please share it with us below.

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: