How I Post Tweets from Twitter To Facebook Fan Page and Timeline


I now automatically post tweets from my Twitter account to my Facebook wall and my Facebook fan page without using any Facebook application.  This now enables me to share my content as widely as possible. In this tutorial, I am showing you how I linked my Twitter account to my Facebook personal profile and fan page.

Below is a screenshot of a tweet appearing on my Fan page:




How To Get Started


==> Log in to your Twitter account at www.twitter.com 

==> Go to the Twitter profile settings page athttp://twitter.com/settings/profile 

==> Scroll down and click on the "Posts Your Tweets To Facebook"  button



==> Wait for the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button to appear. Click on it

==> A new window should pop-up asking you to log in to your Facebook account

==> Enter your Facebook log in details and allow Twitter access to your Facebook account (Very Important)

==> If successful, you should see something similar to the picture below:



==> Tick the "my facebook profile" and "my facebook page" boxes

==> Select the Facebook Page you want to link to Twitter from the drop down box (You will only see pages you admin) 

==> A new window from Facebook should pop up asking you to authorize the request. click ALLOW.

==> If successful, you should now see the name of the Fan page been displayed in the drop-down box. Click the "Save changes" button.

You can now post a tweet to your Twitter and check your Facebook profile timeline and Fan page to see if your tweet automatically appears there.

I hope this works for you.

In one of my future posts, I will share with you How I automatically post to Twitter from Facebook. SUBSCRIBE to my blog if you do not want to miss this. 

Cheers!
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: