How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fan Pages


An update from Facebook now enables Facebook Page admins to schedule posts to appear on their pages later. This means as a facebook page admin, you can now prepare a post and schedule it to appear later by adding a date and time in the future before you post it.

How To Get Started

From your Page's sharing tool: 
  1. Choose the type of post you want to add to your Page
  2. Click the  icon in the lower-left of the sharing tool
  3. Choose the future year, month, day, hour and minute when you'd like your post to appear
  4. Click Schedule



NOTE: You can schedule a post up to 6 months in advance in 15-minute intervals.  If you choose a date in the past, the post will appear immediately at the appropriate place on your Page's timeline. All times correspond to the current time zone you're in.

How To View Your Facebook Page Scheduled Posts

From the admin panel, click on "Manage" ==> "Use Activity Log".


That's all.

Cheers!

SourceFacebook Help
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: