How to Find the IP Address of Your PC


  1. Steps

    1. 1
  2. Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt.

    How can I hide my IP?

     With our simple award winning software. Easy. Special offer today
    HideYourIPAddress.net
    • Alternatively, go to Start > Run, type cmd, and press OK.



  3. 2
    In the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig and press Enter. This will bring up your IP address, DNS address, and other information about your internet connection.



  4. 3
    Find your IP address among the information provided. It will be identified as “IP Address,” “IPv4 Address,” or something similar and is usually the second number provided.



Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: