How To Create New Paragraph or Line Break within a Facebook Comment


You might have noticed that before now, you can easily create a new paragraph or line break within a Facebook comment by mere pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard but this is no longer the case with the new Facebook Timeline.



So, what is the solution?

Press shift and enter on your keyboard at the same time to create a new paragraph or line break within a comment.

I hope this helps...

Feel free to check out other Facebook Tips here.

Cheers!
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: