Compress Data 15% more than Normal Method.

As we all know, we just Compress data by right clicking on a file and clicking on ADD TO ARCHIVE. but this doest compress to a satisfied amount.
Here i'm providing a trick to compress data 15% more than this normal method. Here's the process:

* Right click any file.
* Choose " Add to archive"  ( you must have some compressing soft. eg. winrar, 7zip etc. )
* Choose- COMPRESSION METHOD,  and set it to BEST.
* Now select the ADVANCED tab. under the TEXT COMPRESSION select FORCE, PREDICTION
   ORDER to 63,  and MEMORY TO USE to 128.
* Click ok, and the finish the process.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: