How To Connect Internet Using Bluetooth. No PC suit or Any other Software required.

I'm Posting this trick for mostly those persons who have either a China-Mobile , Or Have Non-Data Cable Enabled one.
Connecting Internet via bluetooth merely takes 2 mins. And its speed is 1MBps , rather than the data-cable speed-481.6 Kbps.
What You need To do is Very Simple.
 

Components You will need:
  • A computer bluetooth Device. Which costs merely Rs. 100.
  • A Bluetooth Enabled Cell phone.


Process:
  • Plug-in Ur Bluetooth device in ur Pc.
  • Now you'll See a Bluetooth Icon in the bottom-right corner of u desktop. This is called the notification Area.
  • Right-Click On this Icon And click on Dial-up.
  • Now Dial Up connection Wizard Appears.
  • So For the Apn You Need To put the APN. I'm giving Apn of some of the most used Dial-up internet connections. Put the respective APN for ur Respective Sim.
  • tata.docomo.internet      -TATA DOCOMO
    aircelgprs  - AIRCEL
    airtelgprs.com - AIRTEL
    "www" or "portalnmms"  - VODAFONE
    bsnlnet,gprswest.cellone.in  - BSNL
    idea : imis  - IDEA
    reliance : smartnet , rcomwapsmartwap - RELIANCE
  • So the APN section Is Cleared. Now move to the Dial-up Number. Which is normally - *99# 
  • Leave the Password Area Blank. 
  • Click on Dial-up.
  • Enjoy the cheapest INTERNET.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: