Download Videos From ANY site using VLC media player.

Hi friends...
 today i'm gonna show you the process by which you can download video from almost any website.




Process: (you tube)


  • Coy the URL of the video from Youtube. (copy the link on the address bar when the video is playing.)
  • Open VLC media player.
  • Go to Media
  • Open NETWORK STREAM
  • Paste the URL and Click PLAY.
  • When the video starts streaming, click on TOOLS 
  • Click on CODE INFORMATION
  • look at the bottom of this box. You';ll see a location box.
  • Copy the URL in the location box and paste in your browser
  • The Download Will Start !! 
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: