How To Password Protect Documents In Microsoft Word 2003 And 2007

Password Protect Your Documents!                                                           In Microsoft 2003 it's quite easier than 2007 to password protect any document. Although it's not very tough in 2007 either. i'm providing this tutorial cause many of you may store your e-mail ID's and passwords in word, So of course password Protection is necessary.    


If You are a WORD 2003 User:

1. Go to tools,
2. Options
3. Password
4. And create a password for your document.


If You Are a 2007 User:


After editing the document is complete,
Go to 
1. Save As
2. Click Tools, and then click General Options.


3. Create the password. You are done.!
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: