How to Change a Font on Facebook

How to Change a Font on Facebook thumbnailFacebook is a highly popular social networking portal that lets you communicate with friends and family. The site has dozens of applications and functions that enable you to customize your experience, including font applications so you can change your font in fun and interesting ways.





Instructions

    • 1
      Log in to your Facebook account.
    • 2
      Left-click on "Applications" in the bottom left of the page. Scroll up and click "Browse More Applications."
    • 3
      Type "Fonts" in the "Search Apps" field in the box in the top left corner of the page.
    • 4
      Scroll through the font applications Facebook has to offer.
    • 5
      Click on the font application icon. On the next page, hit the blue "Go to Application" button in the top left corner.
    • 6
      Hit the "Allow" button on the next page. In the next page, you can start to manipulate your font. Applications vary in how you use them so read the instructions on this page.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: