How to Change Background of your Folders ! Apply any Images as background !

Hey Guys !
Well today i'm gonna show you How to change the Back-Ground of your Folders and use any image as the bacground istead of the boring WHITE default background  In just 2 Steps Without the Use of any SOftware !





Process:
How to Change the Background of your Folders !
              Copy the below code.
              Paste it in notepad !
              Save the file as " desktop.ini " without quotes !
              Copy this File to the folder of which you wanna change the backround !
              refresh the folder !
             And you are Done !


Code   :
0[ExtShellFolderViews]
{BE098140-A513-11D0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}={BE098140-A513-11D0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}
[{BE098140-A513-11D0-A3A4-00C04FD706EC}]
Attributes=1
IconArea_Image=D:\wallpapers\nature 2\bkb.paint (20).jpg
IconArea_Text=0x000000FF
[.ShellClassInfo]
ConfirmFileOp=0


Changes:
change this line " D:\wallpapers\nature 2\bkb.paint (20).jpg " to the location of the image that you wanna use as  your backround ! 
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: