5 WiFi File Sharing Applications for iPhone



By using these apps given below sharing files and music with your friends will become very much easier for you.

1. DropCopy Lite:

An easy file sharing application that share files and clipboard text between iPhones and iOS devices.It works just like Bluetooth, the devices that need to be shared should be within a WiFi network. It will scan for any iOS devices and allows you to send any files between two devices.
dropcopy

App Info:

    • Price – Free
    • Size – 2.4 MB
    • 63 User Ratings.

2. FileBrowser:

An app like this is similar like having a windows explorer for your iOS devices that enables you to access all files and folders from one place. The features includes,
    • Transfer all types of files supported by iOS.
    •  Store all email attachments in this app using an editor.
    • No need to install any software to sync this app with your local computer, just check whether file sharing is enabled in your computer.

file browserApp Info:

    • Price – $5.49
    • Size – 10.5 MB
    • Requirements – iOS 4.2+
    • 159 User Ratings.


3. eFile – File Sharing:

A perfect file manager app for iOs device that connects similar devices on the same Wi-Fi network. It can also be used as Wi-Fi flash disk. It comes with bunch of awesome features,
    • Transfer MP3 files vis Wi-Fi or iTunes.
    • Supports document reader.
    • It provides password protection for every folder and HTTP file transfer.
    • Download all email and safari attachments instantly.
efile

App Info:

    • Size – 6.6 MB
    • Price – $1.99
    • 20 User Rating.


4. Secure Item Hub:

Just drag and drop your files from your computer to any iOs devices that are connected in same WiFi network.  Not only with computer, you can also share files with other iOs devices which has Hub app installed.
    • It has SSL Connection that allows you to transfer files safely.
    • This app has a voice recorder and text memo pad to take notes and pictures on the move.

App Info:

    • Price – $4.99
    • Size – 1.1 MB
    • 35 User Ratings.


5. DropBox:

It will sync all your photos, docs and music across all devices and enables you to share with your friends via email or in social network sites. You can also make your data’s to private so no one can see what you have in your dropbox account.
If you want to share your data’s with your friends or colleagues just make your folder which you need to share to pubic and send the URL to your friend via email.
dropbox

App Info:

    • Price – Free
    • Size – 12.7 MB
    • 352485 User Ratings.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: