9 Best iPhone Games You Must Try


Best iPhone GamesGames are one of the top categories that contributes to the most of the downloads from the app store. Games participate in keeping our mind active and bringing a smile on our face. Playing games is full-of-fun activity which often make us laugh. Today we will try to add some fun to your life by listing best iPhone games that you must try on your iPhone.

Let’s start.

1. Angry Birds:

Yes! The first game which is in our list is Angry Birds. Do I really need to introduce this game to you? Well, if you (live under a rock and) haven’t played this game then you have missed a lot. Angry Birds is one of the top games that is available on multipleplatforms. It’s a puzzle + fun game and you will really enjoy playing it. Beware! It’s very addicting. Even my technophobic uncle got addict of it.

2. Beat Snake Bandit:

The game is not as much popular as Angry Birds is, well there will be a fraction of smartphone games that will as much popular, but it’s fun to play this game. The game is all about Rhythm, stealth and puzzle. Use stealth to solve the puzzles while controlling and taping.

3. Carcassonne:

First of all I would like to mention that the game is very expensive. It costs $10 (rounded-up). The game comprises of building landscapes and purchasing developments like roads, cities etc. The game is in Medieval age. If you love monopoly then you must try this game.

4. Crow:

Crow is an action-adventure game which compromises of mysterious story in which a crow is supposed to defeat supernatural enemies. On your way to the adventure you fight with monsters and make decisions. A very different game from most of the games. You will love to play.

5. Cut The Rope:

Cut The Rope is a puzzle game in which you have to achieve a certain task while cutting ropes. The objects follow physics rules so you need to be logical in your decisions.

6. Doodle Jump:

Doodle Jump is an action game. You are set in charge of a creature which bounces and your responsibility is to keep check of that it launches on a solid surface. Tilt your iPhone to control its left / right movement.

7. Draw Something:

Draw something is an awesome game. It got a lot of media attention because the company who created it was sold for $200 million. Draw something features two players. One player draws a picture and the second player guesses its drawing. It became highly popular because of its simplicity and sociality.

8. Edge:

Edge is a puzzle game. In the game you take control of a box which have to move in a certain area while collecting other small boxes. While moving in the area all the locations are not accessible and you have to figure out another way of reaching those locations.

9. geoDefense:

geoDefense looks like a tower-defence game but actually it’s much tougher and harder to beat. It’s a tactical game and you need to struggle hard to complete levels. A mere two to three tries may not be enough to beat a level. To complete this game you need to try harder.

Conclusion:

These were the games in my best iPhone games list. I hope you will enjoy the action, puzzle and thrill of these games. Do tell us which game you love the most to play on your iPhone.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: