Access BlackBerry Messanger from PC


Access BlackBerry Messanger from PC
Access BlackBerry Messanger from PCAlmost all BlackBerry users would agree that the BlackBerry Messenger is so addictive, up-to some RIM smartphone users are claiming that the reason was to survive using the BlackBerry Messenger application is exclusive even though tempted by other operating systems are said to be smarter.Not new if the user spends most of his time when holding the Blackberry to BBM's. But you know, there is an unusual way of fun for fuel-an? Namely by using a PC, so you can be faster to type using a computer keyboard and read more comfortably through the monitor.Here's how:

1. Download application at http://www.fixmo.com/fwm Fixmo Web Messenger using the BlackBerry browser.Once the download is complete, the application will install automatically.


2. Perform the required settings for Finalize installation Fixmo Web Messenger application. 


3. first time using this application, you need an Fixmo Web Messenger.Select "I need an account" to create an account. 

4. Enter your current email address, create a password (password) and repeat on the form provided. Click Register. 

5. If successful, it will connect and cancel the display appears, select Connect to directly connect the application.

 6. Now turn on your PC and open the internet browser. The way we did this time web-based, unlike the methods that have been discussed previously, by using the softwere "SOTI Pocket Controller Pro". Go to Page http://www.fixmo.com/fwm. 

7. enter your email address and password you created earlier8. now you have a bias with an easy-BBM using the PC.


Because web-based, you can actually control the fuel is not only through the PC, but through another device that has a browser. Blackerry you also should not be adjacent to the PC. Provided that the applicationFixmo Web Messenger on Blackberry connected (run)
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: