Some interesting facts about Facebook Profile Photos [Infographic]


Facebook has the largest collection of photos compared to any other website on the internet. Flickr and Picassa, which are dedicated photo-sharing sites, are far behind in the race with facebook being expected to hit 100 billion photos this summer.
According to a recent analysis, out of the total number of photos on Facebook, around 10% are profile photos. Photo organizing Facebook app Pixable has analysed about 500,000 of its users’ profiles and come up with some interesting facts about the photos people choose to represent themselves on Facebook, in the form of an infographic.
Below are some interesting facts based on their research:
  • Women upload more profile photos, typically every 2 weeks (ahem ahem!)
  • Men upload a new profile photo every 3 weeks
  • The average facebook user has 26 profile photos
Have a look at the infographic below for more interesting tidbits.

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: