Top 5 Anti Malware softwares to safeguard your Computer from Trojans


If you are looking for some great software program with the help of which you can keep your computer safe and secure against viruses, and Trojans then you are at the right place at the moment. In this post, I’m going to talk about the top 5 Anti Malware software programs that can really help you keep your computer free from Viruses, Malware and Trojans.


best anti viruses, remove trojans, top 5 anti-virus softwares

1.       Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)


At first position, we have got MSE that is designed and launched by Microsoft, the creator of Windows OS. The best thing about this security system is that it is completely free. If you are using a genuine copy of windows in your computer then MSE is the best solution for all your troubles. The software can also update on its own so you will not need to worry about upgraded security because it will be upgraded all the time.

2.       AVG Anti-Virus Free 2012


Well, who doesn’t know about AVG right? AVG is an old player in antivirus market and I strongly encourage everyone to use their program. There are so many great features that you will find in the latest version but it requires high system configuration. So, if you don’t have a system with high specifications then AVG may not work very well for you. It will definitely slow down the performance of your computer.

3.       Avira Free Antivirus 2012


Avira is another Old and Gold player when it comes to Antivirus and Anti-Trojan programs. They have always provided their customers with best support. I personally like their internet security program in which the antivirus warns you about a website that may cause some harm to your computer. The software is very light weight and you don’t really need very high system configuration to use it. However, the user interface is a little clustered that you may not like.

4.       Avast! Free version 6.0


In my opinion, Avast is the only software right now that provides best and fullproof security against spywares and malwares. There are very less antivirus softwares in the market that provides so many features for free. Being a big fan of Avast team and how they work, I always recommend using their antivirus program. Especially when it is free to use, there is no harm trying it for once.

5.       Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Free 1.51


If you have got any kind of malware or Trojan invasion in your computer then Malwarebytes is the only software that can help you survive the condition. Most of the antivirus and antimalware programs can only protect your computer from the viruses that are trying to enter the system but with the help of Malwarbytes, you can actually get rid of all those viruses, Trojans and malwares that are infecting your computer and putting a word on its performance.

Of course, there are so many other antivirus and antimalware softwares that are available in the market but the above 5 are best of all. By installing any one of them in your computer, you can get rid of all your troubles work with peace of your mind.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: