Now Login To Facebook Using Name And Contact Number


Facebook introduced a great new feature for Android Phone users that allows you to login in to your Facebook account just using your name and contact number and you don’t even need to provide any other info.
This is not the end, according to the new feature of Facebook you don’t even need to have accounts with Facebook which will soon be available for iOS users as well. At present you all these facilities will be rolled out to Android users in India, Indonesia, Australia, Venezuela and South Africa on Tuesday and will hit other markets “shortly after,” according to the company.
The move represents an attempt by Facebook to lure holdouts or customers who deleted their accounts. The app is also an alternative to other SMS apps like Google Voice, Kik and WhatsApp, among others. For Facebook, which has been under pressure to deliver a coherent mobile strategy, a more open Messenger will also help secure some Smartphone real estate otherwise controlled by Apple and Google.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: