how to create Folder with Windows stored word


1.)Create ‘con’ folder on desktop :

• Can you create ‘con‘ folder on desktop or in any part of your hard disk..
• Okay then create it in your hard disk and show.
• Ha...not succeded a ?
• Hmm...the name ‘con’ is the reserved name
• Which no body can use it
• And even there are so many names which we cant create ,they are:
1.) CON---[console]
2.) PRN---[printer]
3.) NUL--- [nul1]
4.) COM1 TO COM9---[serial communicaton ports]
5.) LPT1 TO LPT9---[line printer ports]


• So we cant use them
• But by knowing this we can create
• But not the exact con folder,i am just adding the ASCII code after that name which cannot be visible
• Okay ..how to make that is ...
• Create a new folder by right click on desktop
• Rename it as a con and press “ALT+0160”
• Please remember that the numbers should be pressed from num pad only.
• Here the key ALT0160 is the ascii code of the character “ ” which cannot be visible
• Then hurry up create the folder...
• There is an other trick to create this folder ,but that is by using MS DOS .But the draw back is that if u create that folder than its impossible to delete the folder. so, Im not writing here


Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: