OnSay – Call Your Twitter Friends For Free


Twitter is a great tool to connect with your friends and celebrity crushes easily. Just follow them and if they follow you back, you can now have a great conversation. But aside from tweeting each other, do you know that there’s a way to make free voice calls with your Twitter friends? Check out OnSay!

OnSay – Call your Twitter friends for free

OnSay is an Android/iOS app that lets you call your Twitter friends without a phone number for free. It has a uniqueand minimalistic interface that I’m sure you’ll find cute!
OnSay
The good thing about OnSay is that you are not required to signup for a new account in order to use it. Upon launching the app, you’ll be asked to login to your Twitter account so you’ll be able to see your friends. Once logged in, OnSay will display all your Twitter friends under Invite tab.
OnSay
Since OnSay is not really that popular and fairly new, you should not expect that a lot of your friends are using this app. To start calling your Twitter friends, you must ask them to install the app on their phones first. You can easily invite them to join OnSay by tapping their names and tweet the default invitation or you can also personalize it! Once they have installed it, their names will appear under the Friends tab.
OnSay Friends
To make a call, just press the OnSay icon below the name of your friend or by pressing the Call button. You can also block a user from calling you by pressing the Block this user button.
OnSay Calling
OnSay stores call history in the Recent Calls tab. The only downside of this app is that you won’t be able to receive a call or get notification for incoming calls if the app is closed so make sure you keep it open all the time so you won’t miss a call from your celebrity friends!

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: