Shake Your Phone To Charge It (App)


Battery has always been an issue for most smartphones. Good thing there are a lot of ways to extend your batterylife; you can either install Juice Defender or other battery saving apps or just buy a portable battery charger that you can use even on the go. But if you’re looking for something unique to extend your smartphone’s battery life, then why not use some science?

Shake To Charge Battery – Extend battery life by just shaking your phone

Shake To Battery Charger is a unique Android app that uses Kinetic Energy to charge your battery. By just shakingyour phone, you can see your battery being charged slowly.
Shake Phone To Charge
It is important to note though that you need to shake your phone at least 1 minute to see the battery level go up. When you do this frequently, you’ll also see your arms getting tighter and firmer. Happy April Fools!
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: