Schedule Reminder Emails, Texts and Phone Calls


If you have ever forgotten your mother or significant other’s birthday, you know the value of keeping a good calendar. Outlook and Google Calendar are good methods for remembering important dates—so long as we use our computers on the important date. Many smartphones have reminder apps, but not everyone has a smartphone.
ReminderGuru is another way to remember important dates. ReminderGuru will make sure you remember your mother’s birthday (or anything else) by sending you a text, email and even a phone call to remind you.
logo
Click Create Your Reminder to sign up for ReminderGuru.
image
At the bottom of the page, enter your email and a nickname, then click Signup.ReminderGuru will then email you a password, which you can use to login.
Sign up
Enter your reminder first. It can be as simple as Mom’s Birthday or as complicated as Don’t forget to buy milk, eggs, bread, soy sauce, ramen noodles and ice cream at the grocery store. Of course, there is a character limit: 140.
reminder
Click in the textbox for Date and Time and select a date and time from the menu that opens.
date and time
Enter your email and phone number, then select how you want to be reminded.
phone
Finally, enter the verification code and click create reminder.
verify
Phone calls and text messages come from (415) 529-5751, so be sure to add this number to your contact list. In our test, the phone calls were robotic sounding, but easy to understand. This is a good reminder service for the most important events, but is probably overkill for everyday reminders, like taking out the trash or walking the dog.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: