ShareKeyboard – Use PC Keyboard When Typing On Android Phone Over WiFi



Do you use your Android device to send emails or type a large chunk of text? I’m pretty sure that even if your device has a huge screen and keyboard, you still get tired after typing a few sentences. But what if you can use yourcomputer keyboard to type texts on your Android device, will that be cool for you?
ShareKeyboard is an awesome Android app that lets you use your computer keyboard to type on your Android phone over WiFi. Yes, you read that right – over WiFi!
So how does ShareKeyboard works?
Actually, once ShareKeyboard has been installed on your Android phone, you’ll be given a web path that you have to visit on your PC’s web browser. From there, you can type all the text you want and it will appear on your Android device. That simple!
To start using ShareKeyboard, first you must install the app on your phone (find the link at the end of the post). Once installed, go to Settings – Language & keyboard – check ShareKeyboard.
ShareKeyboard - Install
To test it, long press on any text box and press Input Method, then select ShareKeyboard. Visit the web path that you will see at the bottom of the screen using your computer’s web browser.
ShareKeyboard
Start typing and the text will now appear on your Android device.
ShareKeyboard Online
With ShareKeyboard, you can also copy-paste paragraphs or sentences and it will still appear on your Android device. This is really a great time and effort saver especially when you need to type really really long messages.
Download ShareKeyboard from the Android Market for free or scan the QR code below:ShareKeyboard QR Code

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: