How To Make Your Photos Dance


What comes into your mind when you first read the title? Weird right? Imaginepictures dancing?! But actually, that’s true! You can make your photos dance and turn them into a very funny video that you’ll surely enjoy!
Check out this video starring my niece and nephew.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

I know that you’ll appreciate it more and it will be funnier for you if you can see your own picture or your friend’s picture on that video so why not make your own? After making your funny video you can post it on your Facebook profile if you have an account there. You can share it almost anywhere (blog, email, Friendster, Myspace, and many more!).
You can also download it and upload it on Youtube but you have to pay $4.99.
With JibJab, aside from making funny videos from your pictures, you can also send very cool E-Cards to your family and friends.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: