Make an Undeleteable Folder in windows


Make an Undeleteable Folder in windows

[Image: folder-blue-locked-icon.png]

It often happens that some of your folders contain very important data and you delete those folders by mistake. So why not make such folders UNDELETEABLE & avoid such mistakes..! [Works with Windows XP|Vista|Seven]


1]- Open CMD ( Type in Run option, the command ‘cmd’ or navigate to All Programs->Accessories-> Command Prompt)

[Image: hack+screen+1.jpg]

2]- Change the directory to where you want to create the folder.Type ‘cd..’ to exit the current directory. As an example i will be creating the folder in C:, so i will use the ‘cd..’ command twice to navigate to C:

3]- Type md\lpt1\\ and press enter, the folder now will be in your C:

[Image: hack+screen+2.jpg]


4]- If you try to delete it, it wont delete. This works on all version of windows.

5]- If you want to delete it just go to ‘CMD’, navigate to the directory and type
rd\lpt1\\ and press Enter.

[Image: hack+screen+3.jpg]

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: